The Patient Reference Group is a bi-monthly meeting where patients from practices in South Tyneside meet to find out about the work of the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Patients also have the opportunity to influence the work of the CCG by discussing and giving their opinions and views about plans and progress. One of the aims of the group is that members will take the information they have gained from the meetings back to patient forums in their own practices to share and discuss.
Two members of the group are also patient representatives on the CCG’s Cancer Locality Group, ensuring a patient perspective is always considered by the group. The Cancer Locality Group meets bi-monthly.
Six members of the group have formed a sub-group working on Palliative and End of Life Care. The group will provide public and patient perspectives on the various workstreams – Identifying the Palliative Care Patient, My Palliative Care and The Last Days of Life. The group will meet bi-monthly with the End of Life Care Facilitator and the Continuous Improvement Facilitator from the programme.
If you would like to be involved ask your practice manager if your practice has a representative on the group. If you would like to find out more about the Group please contact Helen Ruffell on 0191 2831903 or email email@example.com.
Agenda and Presentations
2016 and 2017
- NEAS Presentation PRG 7 April 16
- PRG Agenda 7 April 16
- South Tyneside QS Presentation – Patient Reference Group 07.04.16
- PRG Agenda 2 June 16
- Review of the year 15-16
- Patient Reference Group Discharge slides August 2016 Final
- PRG Agenda 4 August 16
- ABU PAM update presentation sept 16
- PRG Agenda 6 October 16
- PRG Agenda 1 December 16
- South Tyneside Urgent and Emergency Care Equity Audit December 2016
- STFT CQC update presentation for PRG JST Dec 2016
- Lung Cancer Audit presentation -Feb 2017
- PRG Agenda 2 February 17
- consultation methods presentation 6.4.17
- LD PRG 6 April 17
- PRG Agenda 6 April 17
- Primary Care PRG presentation 6.4.17
- HP PRG June 17
- NEAS 2017 update
- PRG Agenda 1 June 17
- EOL Alliance Slides PRG 3rd Aug
- PRG Agenda 3 August 17
- PRG Agenda 5 October 17
- Sept 17 Extended Access Update Presentation
- 20171207 Director of Operations Slides
- PRG Agenda 7 December 17
If you would like to join the group please contact your GP practice manager or contact Helen Ruffell, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 0191 283 1903.