We want to ensure that everyone in South Tyneside has the chance to tell us what they think about health services in the borough and to keep people involved in the decisions we make.
To help provide for the needs of all local people we provide:
- British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters on request
- Hearing loops within event venues on request
- Wheelchair accessible venues
- Vegetarian/vegan/halal food can be requested on occasions where catering is being provided
- Language interpreters on request
- Papers and agendas in accessible formats including large print on request
Anyone in South Tyneside can get involved and we’re keen to hear from as many different people as possible.
If you need any support with getting involved, or have any questions, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0191 2831903