The commissioning plan sets out in detail how South Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group intends to lead clinical commissioning in South Tyneside during 2012-13, paving the way to full authorisation and statutory body status from April 2013.
Click here to view the commissioning plan 2012-2017.
- Seamless planned care pathways of care, integrated within and across organisations
- Streamlined urgent care services with a single point of access
- Partnership delivery of personalised care and independent living for patients with long term conditions
- Personalised care plans in mental health based on a stepped care approach with timely access to services
- Improve the quality of prescribing and deliver agreed efficiencies